Monday, March 21

TC 2005 Coaching, Part 3

Oh, my old bones cannot take much more beatings. If it's not for God, I would not know where would I find strength.

Knee bruised, head pounding... I feel like I'm going to fall apart. I vow to never again be on the bottom of a 20 teens pile up... but as a coach, I guess I got to take one for the team. I just never thought I'll risk losing my life as a coach.

But as a coach, I'm a lot more comfortable this time around. I guess with experience, I know my role on the team. My role is to make ballon animals and bribe the Rec Leaders. :) But seriously, I now know my priorities and how I can connect with the teens throughout the day.

Also I learning a lot about leading Bible Studyings in creative ways.

One more day... Lord give me strength.

Photos:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2129140506

No comments: