Thursday, March 3

Pain: Bring It!

Cannot sleep... pain... my heart is troubled... worry... uncertainty... fear...

Am I suppose to feel this way? If I truly have the heart of a child, can I just run to Daddy, jump into His embrace and cry out my sorrows? Lord, let me jump into Your arms, I want to cry. I know you are building my character, Lord, what do you want me to learn? Human logic will tell me I have reach a dead end - dead end, but all I hear it Your voice calling out to me. "Trust me!"

Lord, I'm on my knees, tears stream down my face, yet, I reach my hand into the heavens for You. Lift me up, Lord. I'm broken, as you intented. There's nothing I can do what will save me. But in You, Lord, Your glory will be shown.

"And there are times when God, knowing that, allows us to endure the pain for the sake of the song."
~Max Lucado


Your song. Therefore, Lord, BRING IT! Bring on the pain. If it is my character You want to build, then my character I offer You.

No comments: