"Single minded, whole hearted, one thing I ask
That I may gaze upon Your beauty Oh Lord
That I may seek Your Holy Face
That I may know You in an intimate way
And follow after You all of my days
CHORUS:
All of life comes down to just one thing
and that's to know You oh Jesus and make You known"
~One Thing - Charlie Hall
This is a song I learn in TC this week. What a beautiful song, esp in the chorus. It opened my eyes. Only one thing matters in life: All of life comes down to just one thing and that's to know You oh Jesus and make You known.
Our whole purpose in life is to know Jesus and spread His love. How simple is that? And that's the only one thing we need to worry about.
That I may gaze upon Your beauty Oh Lord
That I may seek Your Holy Face
That I may know You in an intimate way
And follow after You all of my days
CHORUS:
All of life comes down to just one thing
and that's to know You oh Jesus and make You known"
~One Thing - Charlie Hall
This is a song I learn in TC this week. What a beautiful song, esp in the chorus. It opened my eyes. Only one thing matters in life: All of life comes down to just one thing and that's to know You oh Jesus and make You known.
Our whole purpose in life is to know Jesus and spread His love. How simple is that? And that's the only one thing we need to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment