I am so proud of my team. I have never seen a team completely turn around in one day. If there was a most improved team award, I'm sure we would have won that one. They were screaming and cheering, not only for our team, but for the other teams too. I am so proud of them.
The secret... a Group Study the involves teamwork, and LOTS of candy. Plus a coach rally speech that involved promising I will pour every ounce of energy into the team, scream, yelling and dancing with them.
I result... I'm so tired. Every joint in my body screams out in pain. I have never been this exhausted before in my life. But why would I want to put my body through all this, for the love of these kids, and for the love of the cross.
Photos:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2129125435
5 days of rest, and time to do it all over again. I cannot wait.
The secret... a Group Study the involves teamwork, and LOTS of candy. Plus a coach rally speech that involved promising I will pour every ounce of energy into the team, scream, yelling and dancing with them.
I result... I'm so tired. Every joint in my body screams out in pain. I have never been this exhausted before in my life. But why would I want to put my body through all this, for the love of these kids, and for the love of the cross.
Photos:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2129125435
5 days of rest, and time to do it all over again. I cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment