What a day. Only hours away from TC: screaming high school kids, jumping around, ready to tear apart the church. But today, complete set aside for God.
I have not complete set a day aside for God for a long time. I would always think about work, or think about myself. But today, since morning, I got to church really early to setup. Then after church, I dropped into the Spring Camp planning meeting and then I had a 4 hour long praise team practice. I never knew the experience in serving in the Chinese praise can be so rewarding. I've learn so much.
Then, Alice and I hurried to RHCCC for the TC prayer meeting. Throughout the prayer meeting, I had one thought. Why did God chose to use me? I'm a sinner, who failed Him many many times, inresponsible to His calling, turned my back on Him again and again... yet, He still calls me. What a merciful God!!! During the prayer meeting, I had not had the chance to sing at the top of my lungs, and dance in praises, without worry about wish people think. Total focus on God.
What a joy is to have a day totally devoted to God.
I have not complete set a day aside for God for a long time. I would always think about work, or think about myself. But today, since morning, I got to church really early to setup. Then after church, I dropped into the Spring Camp planning meeting and then I had a 4 hour long praise team practice. I never knew the experience in serving in the Chinese praise can be so rewarding. I've learn so much.
Then, Alice and I hurried to RHCCC for the TC prayer meeting. Throughout the prayer meeting, I had one thought. Why did God chose to use me? I'm a sinner, who failed Him many many times, inresponsible to His calling, turned my back on Him again and again... yet, He still calls me. What a merciful God!!! During the prayer meeting, I had not had the chance to sing at the top of my lungs, and dance in praises, without worry about wish people think. Total focus on God.
What a joy is to have a day totally devoted to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment