Please pray for me. Over the last week, I've been having a headache. On last Sat, Mon and Thursday morning, the headache was so severe that it was a struggle just to get out of bed. My devotional time is effected, my Bible and book reading is affected for I could not concentrate on what I am reading.
In the evening, I have very peaceful sleep... however, the headache begins as soon at I open my eyes.
Last night, the only time I didn't feel the effects of my headache was when I was having Praise Team practice. I guess worship heals everything.
Please pray for me. Teen's Conference is quickly approaching (Next Mon), and I'll need all my strength and energy to counselor the high schoolers.
In the evening, I have very peaceful sleep... however, the headache begins as soon at I open my eyes.
Last night, the only time I didn't feel the effects of my headache was when I was having Praise Team practice. I guess worship heals everything.
Please pray for me. Teen's Conference is quickly approaching (Next Mon), and I'll need all my strength and energy to counselor the high schoolers.
No comments:
Post a Comment