Monday, March 7

The Nudge From God

Yesterday, I was helping out at the children homegroup. Just Theresa and I, with 7 kids, and no other adults in the house, the experience was not as painful as I imagined. The reason why I was helping out with the children homegroup was because I received a nudge from God to discipline my service for Him, and to get to know the little ones more.

I actually enjoyed working with the kids yesterday, outside of the church setting, chasing the kids around to house, picking them up can carrying them back into the family room where we had our activities. One common error in our attitude I made as I served the kids is that I take it as a "chore". Serving the little one is a form of worship to the Lord. If it was not for Auntie Annie, Uncle Hoytson, Uncle Howard and Felix as counselors when I was a kid, surely I would have turned out a different person. Thank you for Your guidance, Lord.

Worship the Lord in everything we do.

No comments: