I remember I use to wondered when I watch the 722 webcasts is why is that Louie Giglio is always so excited at service.
Last night, I began to understand. For some reason, I am also getting ready excited to go to church today. Not just excited for the Good Friday program. Not just excited to develope a program for the Urban Mission Week. Of course I'm excited for the special programs, but I am not also excited for every week Sunday Service.
Maybe it is because over the last few weeks we spend countless effort into tweaking and repackage the service to cater to the needs of the congregation. Why put so much effort? Because it is a place of worship, and we want to create an environment where we can worship with all our hearts.
Went I serve in the Children Worship, I see some of the kids dread going to church on Sunday...We'll have to help them realize the worship God is the best thing we can do.
Last night, I began to understand. For some reason, I am also getting ready excited to go to church today. Not just excited for the Good Friday program. Not just excited to develope a program for the Urban Mission Week. Of course I'm excited for the special programs, but I am not also excited for every week Sunday Service.
Maybe it is because over the last few weeks we spend countless effort into tweaking and repackage the service to cater to the needs of the congregation. Why put so much effort? Because it is a place of worship, and we want to create an environment where we can worship with all our hearts.
Went I serve in the Children Worship, I see some of the kids dread going to church on Sunday...We'll have to help them realize the worship God is the best thing we can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment