Thursday, August 3

Why is August flying by so fast?

It's only the 3rd of August, but it feels like the month is almost over.

The past three days has been filled with meetings and counseling.  I thought this was suppose to be my rest week after 3 sermons, 7 softball games, a trip to the hospital, and a week of Philippians Bible Study, all in the span of 3 weeks since I came back from my trip.  Yet, the pressures I faced and the lessons I learned over the past few days were indescribable.  Praise God for teaching me these lessons.

And looking ahead this month, short week next week, children arts and sports camp the week after, another week of Philippians and Univ/YC wild camp... before I know it, the month will be over and I'll be throw in the mist of the Seminary retreat and the new school term.  It really hit home after spend $215 of textbooks yesterday.

But I'm not complaining about how time is flying by.  "Do everything without complaining or arguing" (Phil 2:14).  And the faster time flies, the faster December will arrive.  :)

1 comment:

jennybchu said...

Why are you so excited about December?