I will finally admit that I am tired... My whole body is aching, my arms and legs feels like jello. I am going to fall asleep any minute. But I must press on... one more day with the wonderful kids. The helpers are awesome, it is amazing to watch how God is working in each and every one of them. And now all inhabition and shyness is pushed aside, it is awesome that they jumped in and lead the kids by example.Boy...I am tired. I fell asleep updating this blog.

Today I focused on getting to know the kids better, spending one-on-one time with the quieter kids: Evan, Preston and Natalie. And also, the 90 minutes of baseball went really well. I was surprised that the kids were so excited about learn how to play baseball.
Last but not least, we had a dress rehearsal... the kids as SOOOO cute!!! The big production is tomorrow - I cannot wait!
1 comment:
Thanks for the input Joel. I wasn't thinking about bringing a hood since I wanted to go light. We are of course hiking. I'm gonna play with this photo for a while in photoshop to see if I can rescue it. I did a b/w conversion but I wasn't completely satisfied with it.
Oh by the way, the red plastic bag although distracting, is essential. It's our lunch.
With this particular subject it is difficult to get her to pose unless it involves a silly face and a peace sign. I'm sure you know that by now.
Shane
Post a Comment