So here are some of my random thoughts... heheh
Oh little red post office truck, you are my best friend. I get so excited when I see you at 10am when you drop off goodies, and at 5pm when you pick up goodies.
Spam-a-lot!!! Tomorrow night! Angie and I! I'm so excited! "Always look on the bright side of life..."
Okay, enough silliness for now... gotta save some for the weekend.MEAT!!! We brought about 25 lbs of meat so far for camp this weekend. Imagine, that's like more then half of little Elliot at church? MMmmmm.... Elli... errr.. I mean... meat! Okay, bad image, but anyway: The University and Young Career Group is going to Emily Province for camp. Agenda: What adgenda? We are going to eat, sleep, fish, and pull camp pranks. Oh, and did I mention meat?
If you are free this weekend, come. Just let me know! And if you cannot come, then join the high school girl for Wonderland this Friday. But I bet they don't have meat.



No comments:
Post a Comment