Sunday, August 6

Laughing is good for the heart

Angie and I drive up to Casio Rama to watch improv comic Wayne Brady last night. By laughing it off, what a better way to melt all you stress away. We loved Wayne when he was on Whose Line Is It Anyway? And he was even better live. The improve singing was awesome. My favorite of the night was a kid song on "A Cat name Ruckus", and his Ozzy Osborne song on "The song that does not start" was very creative. I haven't laugh so much for a long time, was laughing for most of the two hours.

To futher relief stress, after Sunday Service I'm heading out on a backpacking trip. I'm excited bout this solo trip... just me and God's creation. I should write down my plan just in case of emergency. After service, I'll drive to Bruce Peninsula, parking at Forty Hill Road. A short 5 km hike to Reed's Dump ORA (Overnight Rest Area). Monday, the objective it to hike north from Reed's Dump to Devil's Monument. It is a long hike, depending on what shape I'm in I might turn back early. I'll be spending the night at Reed's Dump again. Tuesday, hike south along the White Bluff, and head home by the afternoon.

I'm excited. The weather will be gorgous.

SUN
AUG 6
MON
AUG 7
TUE
AUG 8

Mainly sunnyMainly sunnyMainly sunny
HIGH 22°C23°C21°C
LOW 20°C21°C15°C
CONDITION Cloudy periodsMainly sunnyMainly sunny
P.O.P. 10%
10%10%
WIND S 15 km/h
W 25 km/hN 20 km/h

No comments: