Tuesday, August 1

Growing Responsibilities

Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I was truly scared.  More scared than the time the black bear standing only 50m away and we looked eye to eye, or when I stared at the rising column of thunder cloud as we were stuck on a canoe on a rapid.  I know to a certain extent the feelings this individual in going through - the betrayal and the hollowness.  For I had the same experience only three years ago... and somehow, I lived.  God picked up the pieces of me and I managed.  Hold dear in your heart that Christ loves you

Yet, who am I to compare my experience with yours when God's heart is broken every single day by our sinfulness.  He truly understands how you feel for he walk on this earth, tasted first hand the pains and sorrows.  He will carry you through.

Also, thank you for reminding me that with blessings come responsibilities.  I am now part of Jenny's testimony to her family.  In my relationship with her I must too live out the love of Christ, so that my actions and witness will bring glory to God, and His love to Jenny's family.

No comments: