Oh my soul groans!!! Haha... just like what I shared in today's sermon. I must admit, it was not the most polished sermon, I feel my last sermon on Philippians was much better. Then again, I had 2 weeks to prepare for that sermon while I had merely a week to prepare four sermons this week... not to mention the handful for kids I had to content with all week.
Thank God for strength as He carried me through this week. I know without His strength, there was no way I could of made it.
I just woke up from a 3 hour nap, which was much needed. Now I am well rested, I feel giddy. :P Oh, thank you Lord. May all the glory goes to you. There are lots of things I was excited about, but I will save those stories so that I won't be tempted to boost. All glory belongs to God!!!
Thank you, Lord, for the expereince. Lord, I welcome what I'll learn in week #2? And I look forward to the weekend of rest next weekend.
2 comments:
I must disagree brotha! I learnt a great deal from your sermon. Maybe you had less expectations heaped onto yourself due to your workload and one week prep time, you sounded very natural today. You've gotten better every single time, I can definitely see God polishing you. Great job bro! Thanks so much for your dedication. :)
Yes, I echo with Gen, you have done a great job, oops! Sorry, not you, but God, haha, not to be boastful, right?
Anyway, keep up the terrific work and keep polishing your skills and heart to serve. I can see great potential in you, I really thank God for that!
Post a Comment