Monday, July 25

Shuttle Discovery Back in Space

The space shutter program is back, with the successful takeoff of the shuttle Discovery. I seem not too long ago since the Columbia incident. I was in Ottawa, visiting Nabil's house. When Nabil told me that Houston lost the shuttle, I was like "no way!"

That was 2 years ago. These two years God used the story of Rick Husband, commander of the shuttle Columbia STS-107 at the time of the incident, to renew my faith and draw me back to Him. Because of His faith, Rick Husband became my hero. And now that the shuttle program is back after two years of self-investigation and preparation, similar I feel that I am too ready to soar with the Lord after two years of training from the Lord. There's still a lot yet to be learn, but I can already soar on wings like eagles.

No comments: