I must once again apologize for the lack of updates over the past 2 months. So much have happened and I came to the realization of something. And because of this revoluation, God gave me the faith to carrt out the Show N' Tell week. All glory belongs to the Lord.
What I realized was that I thought I was transparent through my journals. And where at first when I began journal online I clearly spoke my mind, but as the amount of visitor increased, I was being careful what I post. Over the past two month, I learn a great lesson of humility. I am not a godly man, and I've been trying to hide behind my journal where people got to see my world through tinted glasses. Tinted glasses that hid the dirt and mire. I was living in the illusion that I was transparent, but I was only posting what I wanted people to see.
But over the last two months, I realized I should no longer hide in shame. For in Christ there's no shame and condemnation.
"1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD. "
~Psalms 40:1-3
I am a saints, living in a sinful body. The blood of Jesus have paid for my sins, I am forgiven and redeemed. With the strength of Christ, I must let Him overcome the power of sin. (Rom 7) And to embrace the mystery of the Gospel.
"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
~1 Cor 1:27
Christ IN me. Not Christ with me, not Christ and me. I have no part achieving the hope of glory. It is Christ alone IN me. So, with no shame and no condemnation, I will no longer post my journal through tinted glasses. Thank you for all who keep me accountable. I would do my part to support and encourage one another.
And to you saints, let us stop sinning, and believing the lie that anything is better than Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment