Tears of joy. The most incredible joy.
Joy of prayers answered. For six months, I prayed. Six months of challenges from God. How little faith I have? If God can create the heaven and the earth in six days, surely He can soften my harden heart in six months.
What I realized is that when God issues a challenge, there's no way you will not able to do His will. Without us knowing at the time, He has already given us all the gifts and talents we need to complete the challange. We God called me into service six months ago, what at first I thought as a challenge to brisge the Chinese and English congregation (a task which I fail 10 years ago), but it turn out to be leading a fellow brother into a closer walk with God.
Six months of hard work, six months of learning, six months of feeling under-equipped for such task. Prayers answered with the brother telling me he realize that no matter what our Father comes first. Our Father, the unchanging One, who does not break any promises, if the source of all hope.
The joy, and relief, the knowledge of knowing God will give you all the strenght you need when He chooses you. THANK YOU, LORD!!!
Also thank You, Lord, for telling me there's nothing to look back onto, the only hope in in front of me. "Time to step forward". Thank You, the putting the puzzle of my life together, and forming the perfect picture.
Joy of prayers answered. For six months, I prayed. Six months of challenges from God. How little faith I have? If God can create the heaven and the earth in six days, surely He can soften my harden heart in six months.
What I realized is that when God issues a challenge, there's no way you will not able to do His will. Without us knowing at the time, He has already given us all the gifts and talents we need to complete the challange. We God called me into service six months ago, what at first I thought as a challenge to brisge the Chinese and English congregation (a task which I fail 10 years ago), but it turn out to be leading a fellow brother into a closer walk with God.
Six months of hard work, six months of learning, six months of feeling under-equipped for such task. Prayers answered with the brother telling me he realize that no matter what our Father comes first. Our Father, the unchanging One, who does not break any promises, if the source of all hope.
The joy, and relief, the knowledge of knowing God will give you all the strenght you need when He chooses you. THANK YOU, LORD!!!
Also thank You, Lord, for telling me there's nothing to look back onto, the only hope in in front of me. "Time to step forward". Thank You, the putting the puzzle of my life together, and forming the perfect picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment