Sunday, November 12

Struggling with the future

Meeting at church from noon to 9:45p today... but the one thing preoccupied in my mind is my future at this church. Every time I think about it, it is like a knife jab into my heart. The uncertainty, the risks. I know the risks I am taking when I submit to this possible future. But as what Hudson Taylor said, "Unless there's an element of risk in your exploits for God, there is no need for faith."

I am scared, but I am also excited about God's plan for me. And I love the fact that Rev. Lau rather spent his resources on the leadership team than on land and infrastructure. IMHO, we have the best pastor team anywhere, and I am excited to be part of this pastor team. Besides, "Life story triumphs over love story."And just like what I learn over the summer. I make the plans, but God can change it at anytime.

No comments: