Wednesday, November 15

"...you are the one who won't relax!"


When I was at my physio appointment yesterday, my treatment included chiropractic adjustment of my back, and massage therapy. Massage therapies are usually done by Robert, but on Tuesday during lunch it is done by another lady. During the appointment, she said that she didn't recognize me, but I reassure her that I had her treat my back last week.

As soon as she begins her treatment, she exclaimed: "Oh, I don't remember your face, but I remember your back. You are the one who won't relax!"

At that, she told me to relax. But no matter how I tried to follow her instructions she said I'm not relaxed. And she would lift my hips and start shaking it from side to side to get me to loosen my back...

Maybe that's part of my problem - I have not learn to relax. Even during my "down time" I'll find things to do. I must learn how to relax.

No comments: