God's stamp of presence was there every step of the way.
I had been a month less a day since the car accident. It seem as though my world was flipped up-side-down by something as small as a little car wrack. I'm picking up the new vehicle tonight - a shiny new 2007 Subaru Impreza, gray colour. Last Friday, I was at the collusion centre cleaning out my wracked Protege, I learn that Alan at the collusion was a Tyndale alumni - class of 2006, M.Div in Pastoral Ministry. That's amazing. What a small world. We got into a cool little conversation because he noticed my Saddleback Church license plate cover. He said he was from Willowcreek Church. Wow. Afterwards, I proceeded to the insurance company to turn in my keys and ownership and to receive the cheque for my car. At TD Meloche Monnex I had my Tyndale clipboard with me to take notes, and at the sight of that the insurance agent informed me that he has a buddy attending seminary at Tyndale. And as if that's not enough, afterward during lunch time I was at my physiotherapy appointment. While I was getting hooked up to the electro-treatment machine, I had a chat with the young lady helping me out and she asked me where I go to for school. I told her Tyndale but she did know where that is. So I proceed to tell her it is behind Sister of St. Joseph and how Tyndale has purchased that property. She exclaimed that was her high school. 3 stamps of God's presence with a span of 3 hours, at 3 difference places. Wow!
Thinking back, the car accident has truly been a blessing. Through this accident, I am almost out of debt because of the cheque from the write-off of the Protege. Also, my back is a million times better because of the weekly treatments. And now I have a safe vehicle to carpool the kids from church. Thank you, Lord, for your blessings in unexpected places. I love you, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment