Or call me Richard Burns...
Or Colin McRae...
Or even call me Bunta Fujiwara... lol...
If you know any of these names, you know where I'm going at. I have made my decision on what car to get.No, I'm not getting a STI nor a WRX, though I wish. And the STI is the fastest car I've ever driven. The Subaru Impreza 2.5i is the closet thing to my dream car since university.... only without the "whiiiiirrrrll..... ssspppzzzzzz" sound of the turbo.
173HP, all-wheel drive, and the best part is 3.8% lease and connections with the dealer manager. Thank God. So, I can say God is my Nicky Grist.PS. Wondering what happened to the Nissan Versa? Well, I test drove it today and it made this very annoying clicking sound every time I shift in to gear... plus the sale rep didn't know know anything, I had to back the car back into the parking spot for him. Also since it was a six speed, the first question I asked the sale rep in the car (since it was dark outside) was whether the "reverse" gear is on the extreme right and down. I assumed that because my only experience with a six speed was in the STI and it was extreme right and down. The sale rep promptly replied "Yes". So with that said, off we go. Then what do you know... at a red light, right turn, from a complete stop, I slapped the stick left and up to put it into 1st gear... and surprise surprise, I was in reverse. Thank to the sales rep. That gave an excuse for dad to make fun of me. Therefore, no Nissan Versa.
2 comments:
you sound like a kid
woaaah, i thought you got the sti, until i scrolled to the bottom of the post - but subaru? still nice :)
Post a Comment