Thursday, January 12

Looking Ahead, 2006

Scheduling events on my palm pilot, I had the chance to think about the upcoming events for this year. And boy, I am excited.

Besides the fun stuff at Logos and at Tyndale, many upcoming events for this year. Here is a brief description of what is in store this coming year:

In March, there is TC2006 . A conference that it dear to my heart where it provides a great opportunity to serve the teen in the Greater Toronto area. My faith was shaped and matured through attending and serving at TC when I was in highshool.

Later in March, there is Missionfest Toronto. I'm excited for guest speaker John C. Maxwell and William Tsui (who sold me my very first car 10 years ago :P ).

Then in May, if God willing, 3 weeks mission trip to the Mekong with OMF Canada. Boy, I'm excited about this. Serving in prayer ministry for the churches in Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand. And afterward in June, visit grandparent in Hong Kong for a month on my very own mission trip.

And, to top it all off, December 2006. Urbana 2006.

A little early to think Urbana 2006? NO!!! St. Louis, MO for a week, with tens of thousand of God fearing university students wanting to change the world for God. Now that's exciting.

No comments: