Sunday, September 11

Tyndale Retreat - Last Day

Last day of the retreat, normally it will be sad to go home. But not
this time, this marks the beginning of a new journey. I was eager to go
home.


Durung the morning prayer walk, I met Adam, who is also 1st year in
M.Div in Pastoral. What made me really started talking to Adam is that
though he is a Caucasian, his mandarin was much better than mine. I
felt ashamed. During breakfast, I also met Adam's wife, Ailyne. Ailyne
is asian and along with Adam they spend the past two and a half years
serving in Tawain as missionaries. And I also found out that Adam is
applying for the youth pastor position at Grace Chinese Gospel Church,
my old church. Small world. It was encouraging to sharing with Adam,
especially in regards to the struggles english congregation in a
chinese church often face.


All in all, the retreat was fruitful. Meeting my fellow students
and the faculty. I am looking forward to the new school year, I cannot
wait till tomorrow. Tired now, early morning tomorrow. Good night.

No comments: