Tuesday, September 13

Being a T Flip-Flop

I felt like a T Flip-Flop, and man, it is a hard thing to do. Hahah...
I guess only electronic geeks would understand what I just said.



A T, or Toggle, Flip Flop is a simple two state device that toggles
it digital output with the excitement by the leading edge of a signal.
And do I feel like a two state device? State 1, life as a student.
State 2, life as a working individual.


I feel sluggish in making that switch. I feel more tiring making
that switch every day. As a student, I am to absorb as much information
as quickly as possible while letting God transform my life. And at
work, my focus is to help people by educating them in the basics in
finances. From student to teacher, from teacher to student. And 3 days
into it, I am tired. I am behind in my reading. But I know God is
gracious.


I am still very excited. I thank God every time I am reminded of my
studies. I know He will give me the strength to carry on. So in the
meantime, I just have to learn to continue to flipping and flopping.

No comments: