The dawn of a new journey. I woke up at 5am this morning and could not go back to sleep. Excited or nervous? I cannot tell.
Greek at 8:30am was fun. I never knew I can have so much fun
learning a new language, since language has always been my weakness.
Many friendly faces in my class, Bernie, Jon and John. Dr. Rebecca
Idestrom, professor of Biblical Studies, is also in my class. She sat
in front of me and right before class began she turned around and ask
if I played volleyball, and she said she will remember me when I'm in
her class next term. :S
During lunch, I had fun textbook shopping. But I soon realized that
I have a 300 pages book to read this week with a book report due next
week. Then, two other book reports due the week after... joy. Now I am
feeling the heat, and it's just the first day of classes.
After lunch, Leadership Development. This is one course I know I
will enjoy, because I can apply immediately what I learn in class. So
it looks like Monday is the fun day and Wednesday is heavy day with
Systematic Theology and Worrship & Liturgy.
No comments:
Post a Comment