Yesterday, I arrived in Vancouver. On my flight, I wondered why God has brought me here. But I guess by faith, I'll find out soon enough. I had some really good quiet times on my flight reading, praying, and seeking God. He taught me to keep my emotions in check, and be patients.
I felt relieved because my mind is no longer crowded with thoughts, as I was for the past month. I had a really good chat with Rev. Lau over breakfast, and I sense from him the vote of confidence for me leading the English ministry. Also God kept me in check with an aweful stomach flu. During my BPM training, I just let God take over. Not to act on my ego and pride, but to humbly share my experience with the team in Vancouver.
Thank You, Lord. I give the next few days in Vancouver into Your hands. Your will be done.
I felt relieved because my mind is no longer crowded with thoughts, as I was for the past month. I had a really good chat with Rev. Lau over breakfast, and I sense from him the vote of confidence for me leading the English ministry. Also God kept me in check with an aweful stomach flu. During my BPM training, I just let God take over. Not to act on my ego and pride, but to humbly share my experience with the team in Vancouver.
Thank You, Lord. I give the next few days in Vancouver into Your hands. Your will be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment