Last day in Vancouver. God is testing my patience, all of the week’s appointment got pushed back to today. Business-wise, zero quantitative results. Yet, there is a peace in my heart. A peace that is in describable. Before coming to Vancouver, I searched for results – my pride soared high. I told myself I would not return if I don’t get things off the ground through this trip. However, slowly but surely God showed me purpose:
-Seattle, Christine is so closed, SO CLOSED, to be saved.
-Jenny and Mark, such faithful servant of God.
-Eric, Emily and Dylan, rekindled friendships.
-Edmund and Edwin, God is calling them home.
“Then He said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field.”
~Matt 9:37, 38
God showed me the greater calling to Vancouver. Now I realized God did not called me to Vancouver for worldly business, but rather for the work of the heavens.
Dear Lord,
Once again I thought I could do things on my own. Sorry Lord, please forgive me. Lord, give me a humble heart; give me the faith to depend solely on You. Praise the Lord for being the Rock. You are unchanging, so we can always depend on You.
Thank You, Lord, for keeping me grounded; for keeping my heart from running wild in this world. Thank You for watching over me and guiding me with you gentle voice. Lord, You said, “Ask and I’ll give the nation to you.” So Lord once again, take my heart, I ask You to use me as one of Your workers in the harvest field.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment