Friday, August 27

Forgiver, Lord and Friend

Vancouver to Seattle...

Praise God for His creation!!! What a beautiful drive throught the mountains. The mountains, the clouds, and the ocean... I am tempted to move to the west coast, but I know that's not God's will, at least for the next year while I still have church planning obligations. If God's willing, maybe one day, I will be in the west coast.

Today, I am reminded that our Father is also my best friend. In Seattle, I had the opportunity to catch up with Jason, Tom, and Christine. Christine shared her experience so far in Seattle, and she mentioned that how much she longed for good friends in Seattle. Jason and I realized immediately that how much she needs Jesus as a friend. Please pray for her.

I realized if my Vancouver trip did not pan out business-wise. The opportunity to share with Christine was more than worth it.

No comments: