There are so many thoughts running through my mind, Lord please still my heart. Please help me to focus on You, and not on the things of this world.
I realized that just one impure thought, just a speck of sin, can repeal God away from the heart. Lord, please forgive me. Draw me near to You again. Lord, give me a heart that shies away from sins.
Deep breaths. Lord, thank You for giving me life, even though I deserved to die many times over in sin. It is a blessing that every morning I still have breath. Thank You for giving me hands, that I can write this journal. Thanks You for giving me legs, so I can still walk and run. Thank You for giving me ears to hear, so that I can hear the angel voices. Thank You for giving me eyes to see, so that I can witness Your creation. Thank You for parents, for their constant love and care. Lord, please never let me take these things for granted.
Lord please calm my heart…
No comments:
Post a Comment