Tuesday, August 9

Ready for Take-off

" He gives strength to the weary

and increases the power of the weak.



Even youths grow tired and weary,

and young men stumble and fall;



but those who hope in the LORD

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint."

~Isa 40:29-31




As a weak, He give me strength. He does not invite the strong to
fly along side with Him. He invites to weak to soar on His wings. Lord,
I am weak, I am tired, yet, I am ready to soar with You.



From talking to Alice on Sunday, to Theresa today, and meeting with
the directional team today, I realized what I needed to do to refocus.
Pray. :P


I realized that most of the senior leadership in the English
Congregation are tired, and each are dealing with their own personal
issues. While, yes, I am mentally tired, but I have hope in the Lord --
hope that He will renew my strength. With renewed strength, God called
me to execise my gifts.


I was a little nervous meeting the Directional Team tonight. I
didn't know what they would say. When I arrived, Rev Lau told me that
for the next 1/2 hour the floor is mine. "What? I did not prepared for
anything!" The direction team wanted to learn more about my calling,
and wanted to know how they can support me through my studies.


It was very reassuring to know the church to behind me. The meeting
was pretty tiring, sharing for 1/2 hour and fielding questions from the
Directional Team. So I wanted to go home afterward. However, as soon as
I turned out of the church parking lot, I decided to give Theresa a
call to drop by since I'm in the area. Thank God for the chat with
Theresa. It was long over due to get in touch with each of my senior
leadership. Time to execise my gift, to encourage and lift up my tired
leaders.


Thank You God for refocusing my thoughts. Thank You for giving us this great dream and vision for Your church.

No comments: