Thursday, December 21

Conversations

Just came home from Ottawa/Montreal/Quebec City. Near 20 hours of driving over the past 3 days. From the Parliament Hill, to St Joseph Oratory, to Petite Champlain, the highlight of the trip were the conversations we had.

From our past, our present or our future, we covered it all -- including certain topic I was afraid of bringing up since our relationship began. God is gracious. He has filled her with love and mercy. Thank you, Lord, for filling her with the prayer of Col 3:13:
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
I am left speechless -- in awe of God's love. I asked her why, and she said in response "I'm learning to be like Jesus." Jenny still amazes me with her faith just as the day we first met. There is so much I can learn from the Lord and from her. I only pray that I can be the example for her as she has been for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May this be a most meaningful Christmas 2006 bro!

Thank you for sharing your life.. all the ups, the downs, and the creative content :) Then,

for(each;of;them){we all can give the glory due Jesus for the story he continues to write in your life;}

Praying for you guys from the PNW..

J

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16