8 more days, and the term would be over. 1 exam and my reading assignments left to complete ...
What a term it is? Lessons in ministry. The car accident. Debts being paid off. It was a term filled with challenges and blessings.
The only thing left for me to do is to do the one thing I always preach to my volleyball team. To finish strong. This is one area I need to improve on. Last term, in the last week of school, due to tiredness and stress, I gave up on two papers... There a part of me that wants to do that again. To toss in the towel now. But would that be beneficial? No.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.How can I claim the prize if I give up? Yes, I'll still finish the race, yet, it's not run in such a way as to get the prize.
~1 Corinthians 9:24
So I have a race to get back to...
No comments:
Post a Comment