blessed. I feel extremely blessed. I cannot put into words the richness and the overwhelming joy. The support from Angie, my family, and friends.On Thursday night during the Seminary Christmas Coffeehouse, I was blessed with the countless words of encouragement from my fellow classmates and facility. I was busying running around take photos and taking care of council matters, at time I'd left Jenny alone socializing with others. And boy, she was an angel.
To me, the highlight of the night came when we were about to leave. After a night of praises and encouragements, as I was stepping out of the cafe Andrea suddenly calls me, "Joel!" I peeked my head back through the doors and Andrea gives me two thumbs up and said "I like her."
Thank you, Lord. I am overflowing with your joy. All night, one verse echoed in my mind:
[Joel] is respected at the city gate,However, the more I feel blessed, the more fear I have for the future. But I was blessed with a wonderful conversation with Jenny what calmed many fears. Thank you, Lord, for reassuring us as we discovered we are on the same page in terms of intimacy and vision. Thank you for those are praying for us. Candy, come back from England and we've got some much to thank you for.
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
~Prov 31:23
1 comment:
wanna know 2 more secrets? 1.) hilda sent me an email sharing with me what a great experience she had with jenny sunday morning doing bible study. i think she likes her. 2.) i really like jenny too. and i miss her. if she's an angel, you gotta learn to be the head of the angel, whoa tough and fun stuff. hey this makes 6 thumbs up!!!
Post a Comment