Tuesday, December 12

Remodeling

Talking to Angie while cleaning my room last night (procrastinating from my studies), I'm thinking about remodeling my room. I always wanted to paint my room, but there's no point. Since there is a last of "space" in my room, and my desk that I don't use takes up 1/4 of my room, I'm think I'll give the desk to Angie. She said she could use a larger desk. That frees up some space so that I can move the dresser off the vest so my room won't be freezing anymore (though I grow to like it) and maybe I can toss a couch into my room. So I don't have to sit in bed all the time doing homework while killing my back.

So, if anyone has a couch they want to get rid of, let me know. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joel,

You wont have to remodel you room, u'll get married in less than a year, and you're OUTTA THERE! :)

So, dont waste $$$$$$

si-guy

candy said...

you are being a sor lo getting this excited seeing your jenny. but i would too, if i got to see the man of my life. enjoy your sweet time with your sweetheart. rmb that i'm praying for you daily in regards to "that".