Sunday, February 5

Rain

Rain in February, weird but it's true. Sitting alone in my room listening to the rain. I love the sound of rain and the howl of wind.

It is funny that how past pains and heartbreaks occassionally surface. Though is does not bother me anymore, I do reflect on how it shaped my character.

'Love your neighbour as yourself.'

Over the last week, I just realized how mellow and soft I have become. After Urban Promise, I was at Darrin's. Johnny, Alvin and Darrin was horsing around wrestling each other UFC style. They were putting each other in various locks and chock holds. I just watched them and wonder why would you want to do something like that for fun? It is interesting to know how much pain you can endure, but how do you fun inflicting pain on each other fun?

Another incidence was dinner at Steve's with Baik, Tory, Jessica, Hannah and Rosalie. We played Hannah's "game" where the reward is the chance to hit each other on the wrist. Hannah seems to be must excited about hitting all of us. However, when I won my chance to hit everybody, I just didn't have the heart to hit anyone, even if it was for fun. It was fun winning the opportunity to hit, and I do not mind getting hit, but the actual hitting part is definately not fun.

No comments: