I'm not happy.
I get cranky when I get outwitted. I'm suppose to be the "sneaky" one, and hands down I got out smart on Saturday. I should have noticed. But I just did not connected the dots together until today. Too late.
I must give my respect to the Redeemer's coach. First for scouting us during our game against Master's. As sign that Redeemer did not enjoy taking the lost during our home tournament. I thought we had the last laugh; because without Denice on Saturday, Siobhan was setting for us and therefore we didn't have any set plays. That also means that there is nothing to scout, becuase I played most of my bench against Master's.
However, when Redeemer came like a sea of red, something was wrong. Their regular jeresys were soccer style white. Why did they wear their red practice shirts? I laughted at them at first, commenting that they did not do their laundry. But I didn't noticed their tallest middle wore #9. She usually wears #3...
It was until today, reviewing the game sheets that I realized Redeemer pulled a fast one on me. The did not wear their regular jerseys because they switched some of their numbers around. Plus I was baffled at #8 who kept hitting us line yesterday. Who IS #8? They never had a #8!?! Surely they cannot add a name player this time in the season, she would qualify for the playoff in 3 weeks. Time for a team meeting.
Plus because my lack of concentration, I was out coached my Heritage. I will be held responsible for the lost to Heritage... but never again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment