I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 10:10
Today is one of those days I do not regret leaving my old engineering and financial careers. Thank God for renew energy and purpose in my ministry. As I am now closely working with 3 brothers who just made a commitment to full-time ministry, may this be a encouragement that you need in your future ministry. There will be highs, and there will be lows. But I would not trade it for anything else in the world.
Thank you God for making me feel alive.
After spending the morning of quiet time at Connecting Centre, I had a wonderful conversation with Pastor Lokkei talking shop and planning for his upcoming Summer retreat. Then off to Tyndale to drop off some paperwork and to check on the UC application status of a student. For interlude, a gorgeous bike ride through Bayview and Rosedale Valley to witness God's creation in the city. Afterward, off to UofT and had a amazing lunch with Bum talking about his upcoming trip to Guatemala. Picked up cross-Canada train ticket for the Vancouver trip in September with Jenny to witness even more of God's creation. Topping off the evening with some pickup soccer action thanks to ETo.
All life giving, divine appointments.
God is good. All the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment