Wednesday, March 28

Men, Prepare for battle...

The weather is getting warmer, the snow is melting away. It is that time of the year I remind my boys again, to prepare for battle...

Driving to school this morning, before turning onto Garnier St. that leads to Tyndale, I had to drive by St. Joseph's. This is the time of the year when all the catholic school girls dig out their skirts. It is ridiculous how they hike up their skirts, it sickens me. I ask myself why do they bother to put one on if the skirt does not cover anything at all!?!

My heart aches for all men who wants to be righteous. This is the time of the year where it seems like the world is out to get them. Bounce your eyes, men!

1 comment:

Declan Anderson said...

Hey check out my poems at www.brianmcmurdo.blogspot.com and comment please!