Wednesday, February 14

The Black Mush

Every kid had witnessed this horrid experience. This is my version:

I was in Grade 3, for science class we were learning about fruits and we were to told to bring a fruit to class one day. I do not remember what I brought, but I did remember what my neighbour brought to school. When we were told to take out our fruit, by neighbour produced this black shapeless mass. The class responded in a unison "eeeeekkkkkk".

That was the day I learn bananas turns black.

Which is too bad, for now I also know that bananas is such a nutritious fruit. I usually bring 3 with me to volleyball tourneys or have one after a jog. But they get squished so easily.

But fear no more, thanks to www.bananabunker.com, you can now own your very own bombproof case for your banana!

A $5US case to protect your 20 cents banana!?!

Oh boy, what will people think of next?

No comments: