Yesterday, I wanted to type up all the journal entries I was behind on, but I ended up picking up the guitar and started playing... for 6 hours. Over the last 2 days I might have logged more than 12 hours on the guitar. It's just the thought of singing with that angels overwhelms me. Angels are in my room partying and worshipping God!!! WOW!
I looked on the guitar strings and I can see pieces of my skin. HAhah... ICK! That's gross!!! My left fingers looks like it ran over a grater, my right wrist feels like rubber, and right middle finger bleeding from banging into the strings as I strum. But my heart is filled with praise and awe.
Oh, I long for the day in heaven where we spend all the time praising our awesome God. In heaven, I hope I get to play the guitar instead of the harp. HAhah.
*****
"I've tried more of me
And I've come up dry
Trading You for things
Things that go away
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
I have found the answer is
to love You and be loved by You alone
Alright! Alright! Alright!
You crucify me and the world to me
and I will only boast in You
Alright! Alright! Alright!
I'm so satisfied
at the thought of You
Growing up in me
Covering everything
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
You are, You are (loved by me)
You are, You are (You're loved by me)
You are, You are (You're loved by me)
You are, You are, You are"
~The Answer
I had lunch with Rev. Lau today, I was encouraged by his positive feedbacks. He asked me how I am to prepare myself for the Lord's ministry, and how he can be an assistance in my growth. We touched on many personal issues, and I was opened to share all with him. The thought the was constantly on my mind was how to have less of me.
In the song, The Answer, it could not put it in any better way. "I've tried more of me, and I've come up dry. Trading You for things things that go away. My happiness is found in less of me and more of You" how foolish are we to seek the riches of this earth. To take the gifts our Heavenly Father has given us and spent it on earthly things. We should take these precious gifts, and offer it up to God in praises and sacrifice.
Sacrifice.
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God–this is your spiritual act of worship."
~Romans 12:1
Who can truly that without a grimace on their face? Many times we say, "Yes Lord, I offer my life up as a living sacrifice, but... I hope You use that other guy sitting next to me instead." When you say you offer up yourself as a living sacrifice, is your heart in the mood of worship? Will God acknowledge your presence?
It was then, Rev. Lau asked me if I am ready to preach at the English Service on Sunday. Jan 30. A Motivate Working Spirit. Eph 6:5-9. Lord, please continue to speak to me and teach me. Thank You for this great opportunity to serve You. Give me wisdom, Lord.
I looked on the guitar strings and I can see pieces of my skin. HAhah... ICK! That's gross!!! My left fingers looks like it ran over a grater, my right wrist feels like rubber, and right middle finger bleeding from banging into the strings as I strum. But my heart is filled with praise and awe.
Oh, I long for the day in heaven where we spend all the time praising our awesome God. In heaven, I hope I get to play the guitar instead of the harp. HAhah.
*****
"I've tried more of me
And I've come up dry
Trading You for things
Things that go away
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
I have found the answer is
to love You and be loved by You alone
Alright! Alright! Alright!
You crucify me and the world to me
and I will only boast in You
Alright! Alright! Alright!
I'm so satisfied
at the thought of You
Growing up in me
Covering everything
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
My happiness is found in less
of me and more of You
You are, You are (loved by me)
You are, You are (You're loved by me)
You are, You are (You're loved by me)
You are, You are, You are"
~The Answer
I had lunch with Rev. Lau today, I was encouraged by his positive feedbacks. He asked me how I am to prepare myself for the Lord's ministry, and how he can be an assistance in my growth. We touched on many personal issues, and I was opened to share all with him. The thought the was constantly on my mind was how to have less of me.
In the song, The Answer, it could not put it in any better way. "I've tried more of me, and I've come up dry. Trading You for things things that go away. My happiness is found in less of me and more of You" how foolish are we to seek the riches of this earth. To take the gifts our Heavenly Father has given us and spent it on earthly things. We should take these precious gifts, and offer it up to God in praises and sacrifice.
Sacrifice.
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God–this is your spiritual act of worship."
~Romans 12:1
Who can truly that without a grimace on their face? Many times we say, "Yes Lord, I offer my life up as a living sacrifice, but... I hope You use that other guy sitting next to me instead." When you say you offer up yourself as a living sacrifice, is your heart in the mood of worship? Will God acknowledge your presence?
It was then, Rev. Lau asked me if I am ready to preach at the English Service on Sunday. Jan 30. A Motivate Working Spirit. Eph 6:5-9. Lord, please continue to speak to me and teach me. Thank You for this great opportunity to serve You. Give me wisdom, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment