Another year, another vacation with my wife, Jenny. Lastly year the awesome train ride across Canada, this year, we are going Heaven and Hell. :)
We are flying out tonight to Las Vegas (no, that neither heaven nor hell), but it will be cool to be back in the city where Jenny and I met. We will not be staying long in Vegas, we are boogieing out to the land of Mormons, driving straight into Utah. First stop, to visit a few FLDS (Fundamental Church of the Latter Day Saints) towns en route to Zion National Park. If the Mormons calls the Zion Canyon heaven on earth, it's good enough for me.
From there Jenny and I will go canyon hopping. Zion, Bryce, Paria (Coyote Buttes), Antelope, and finally Grand Canyon. At Grand Canyon, we will make an attempt to descend into the canyon. Some people calls this trek descending into hell. Hence going to Heaven and Hell.
For me, I'm most excited to see Zion National Park and we are doing this trip in reverse as I would have liked but because of permit issues (hoping to get early walk-in permits for Coyote Buttes) we are circumventing the canyons clock-wise.
In the meantime, no internet at all. Woo-hoo. Looking forward to see you all when I get back next weekend. Also don't worry, we will not convert to Mormonism... nor will I go marry another wife.

1 comment:
If you happen to be in Vegas on a Saturday Night, go to Central Christian Church...or Tuesday night...or Thursday night...or all morning on Sunday....
Post a Comment