Saturday, October 28

Counting my blessing...

... in the mist of a car accident.

Tonight, while leaving youth group, I was involved in a motor vehicle accident.

[My poor car... :( ]
[The other car...]

Traveling southbound on Bayview, rainy conditions, a northbound Benz made a left turn in front of me and I had no time to react.

Blessings:
  • All drivers and passengers in all three vehicles involved are okay.
  • The airbags did not deploy, or else I would be in worst shape.
  • God provided an eye witness to the incident.
  • I was able to smile through the incident.
  • Though my car might be total lost, I have peace in my heart. (could be bye bye to Protege) :(
  • I was in no way angry at the teenage driver, pray that I was a good witness.
  • The most important of all, I had a good time chatting with the tow truck driver.
Pray for Felix, the tow truck driver. I will have another opportunity to talk to him tomorrow morning. Pray that God will open doors and give me the opportunity to share the Gospel with him.

No comments: