Tuesday, August 28

Wedding Checklist

Jenny and I had the chance to do a bulk of the wedding planning in Toronto before she left for Vancouver on Saturday. I am pretty happy about our progress. It was a busy two weeks of running around while she was in town, but I feel we are well ahead of the game... well, at least we survived that meeting my mom "called" in regards to the wedding. Jenny and I were more prepared going into that meeting than my mom was.

Here are the details of our wedding so far.

Date: Saturday, May 24th, 2008
Place: Logos Baptist Church (Miliken)

Toronto Reception: May 24th @ New Century Palace Restaurant

Vancouver Reception: May 31st, location TBD

Wedding Party:
Bridesmaids: Robyn Mulvena, Annie Szeto & Angie Tang
Groomsmen: Evan Chu, Genuine Lam & Jonathan Nip

  • Pastors and officiant are booked
  • Pre-marital counselling arranged
  • Colour scheme determined, bridesmaid dresses picked out and taken care of
  • Found help for decoration, photography, wedding cake, florist, and ushers
  • Found traditional gown and attire for the tea ceremony
  • Got a good selection of bridal gowns to choose from, just need second professional opinion
Oh, I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel! Wow... you're definitely more "on the ball" than we were! hahaha.... we didn't really get down to details until the week before our wedding... hahaha! fun times but remember it's just one day... invest your time in preparing for the marriage rather than just the wedding... but I'm sure you're good to go. :)